B2B Exchanges: Reduce risk and cost while improving collaboration across the value chain ecosystem
Covisint realizes that sharing B2B information securely and reliably across increasingly complex technology systems and platforms can be difficult and expensive – not to mention the volume of identities to manage across enterprises. Covisint enables global enterprises to securely share information across the largest B2B marketplace in the world.
The Covisint B2B Automotive Exchange currently provides global access to information and applications for more than 615,000 supplier users across 100,000 supplier organizations connected to select global automotive OEMs. The B2B Automotive Exchange provides global OEMs with the following:
- Extends the OEMs enterprise to manage external supplier users with single sign-on to critical resources based on user types.
- Provides delegated administration both for security and access, as well as for content management and collaboration resources.
- Helps to manage, automate and govern the complex network of people, systems, and devices that need access to resources.
- Allows authenticated and unauthenticated content to be personalized and presented to users based upon attributes such as location, division and role.
- Anytime, anywhere 24×7 support with industry-leading service level agreements and availability.